Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LET'S SKATE ✭

Lots of exciting things going on....first of all yesterday was my 13th wedding anniversary. God has truly blessed me with the most amazing husband and our two beautiful children.....I LOVE THEM to the moon and back!!! There are times in my life when things may go wrong, but THEY always make it better.

Also yesterday I started Cross Fit......uuummmmm IT WAS HARD AS HECK. I didn't think I could do it......I got a little sick and I even cried when I got home but guess what....I'm going back today. This will be a challenging week for me but I "CAN" DO IT!!!!!

Now for the good stuff......this weekend I worked on a layout of course inspired by the one and only Nichol Magouirk....I swear that girl can scrap :) I even tried journaling with typing and stamping together.....very COOL!! My title "SNAPSHOT....Capturing Every Moment" came from the awesome KERRI BRADFORD. It's one of her freebies. As soon as I saw that image, I knew it was perfect for these pictures of my son. YES, it's not a baseball layout, but he really is an ALL AROUND sports kind of guy. You'll be seeing more of Kerri's images on my layouts because I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! She also has an AWESOME set for Project Life (which I purchased) and can't wait to incorporate them in my album. If you haven't check out her blog click HERE....you won't be sorry.

Can you tell I've been totally enjoying my Silhouette SD? It's the most amazing machine EVER. The cuts are so clear and sharp, they look like I used a steal die to cut them out....now that's AWESOME!!!!! Good Bye Cricut and HEEEEEELO Silhouette!!! I'm so glad they made it MAC compatible and the software is so easy to use. I created the words "Let's Skate" from one of the fonts already in my computer (Wendy Font).

Supplies: Silhouette SD, American Crafts black cardstock, October Afternoon Rocket Age collection, Star Sizzix die, Nestabilities Labels Four, Papertrey Ink wood buttons, Recollections glitter brads, Embroidery Thread, Bazzill Cardstock, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, EK Success Scallop punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, misc sewing.

The following are the Ali Edward, Technique Tuesday stamp sets I used:
LOVE, Ali; Are We There Yet; Ordinary Days; It's In the Details.

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by my blog.

Have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T





10 comments :

  1. Wow, looks great your LO!
    Also beautiful paper for the pictures. Fits perfect.

    Gr, Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout...love the papers and I just love love love your title wordart! The Silhouette is looking MIGHTY GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout Teri... The colors are great.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for the follow... your blog is gorgeous and you're so talented! I'm a new follower now, too :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous Teri! Love seeing those shapes come to life! :)

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Layout Sis. Tell D. I love to roller skate. It was one of my favorite things to do as a teenager.
    Hugs, C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super nice layout. Everything just works. I LOVE it :) Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lo, the colors work great together. Congratulations on your 13th, what a blessing.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love love your layout T.....is is so STINKIN cute....fantastic job...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic layout! I love everything you did with the stamps and the Sil cuts ~ just so cool! I saw a picture today that make me think of you ~ a woman had taken it of her son as he waited next to bat, but she took it through the chain link fence. It was just a really awesome looking shot.

    ReplyDelete