Thursday, June 9, 2011

PROJECT LIFE 6X12 LAYOUT: "US"

OK bloggers......here it is.....my 6 x 12 layout. I really had a great time creating this one. I love the size. It worked out perfect since I had used Photoshop to organize my pictures vertically. I also added a black border vs the white. The stamps read "this is what I want to remember the most...US" and "CAPTURE the minutes & moments"

I challenged myself to mix and match scrap papers from my stash. I have to admit it was hard but I DID IT!!! The papers I used are from: Cosmo Cricket, My Minds Eye, Imaganisce, Stampin Up and SEI. I always admire how Nichol Maguorik can so easily pick out papers for her layouts that are not necessarily from the same collection so she was the inspiration behind my challenge.

Other Supplies: Nestabilities, Martha Stewart border punch, Prima Lace, Recollections flowers, Basic Grey Brad, Ali Edward Stamps, Thickers, misc sewing.

Looking forward to the weekend so I can create a few more layouts for my Project Life.

Hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by my blog!!! See you soon!!

Hugs, T



10 comments :

  1. It has great details and yet it is easy to understand.That's what i was looking for. I will definitely share it with others.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to know that you are creating in your new and improved craft room. Love the layout. Super nice to see a different size. Love the colors you used. Even though you have gone in a different direction scrapping, your layout are still amazing. You are a definite inspiration to us crafters, thats why I love going into your blog and seeing all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    Such a cute layout. I love the pics...
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 6x12 style sis...great idea and you did great picking papers from other colletion. They work great together. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! GREAT pictures of your beautiful family.
    Thank you for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweet pea!!! LOVE this layout!!! The pics are so precious and love all the amazing details! You are so dang talented! :) Miss you! Lots of love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute layout. It says "US" but where are you??
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, your brother looks just like you.... Beautiful layout. The colors are perfect. The touch of lave is a great finishing detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW love this lo, great new size. Your colors are beautiful and I love that bad.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you did a 6"x12" layout ~ it's so cool how you're mixing everything up for your Project Life book. That will be so fun to look through. :D I am working on a 6"x12" album right now and I love the long skinny shape. Great paper choices ~ you would never know they weren't all part of the same collection. :D

    ReplyDelete