Monday, June 6, 2011

PROJECT LIFE 8X8 LAYOUT: "Always be you....."

So I've been busy working on my Project Life album and I am enjoying every minute of it!!! This weekend I created 3 more layout which I will be sharing with you throughout the week. Two of them are 8 x 8 and one is 6 x 12...YES 6 x 12!! I've never done a 6 x 12 layout but boy was it FUN.....and challenging too LOL

Now to share the pictures of my layout. Sorry the pictures are not GREAT but I had already sewn the page protector closed so there may be some glare.

Supplies: Cricut and Gypsy for title, Bazzill card stock, K & Co. pattern paper, EK Success punch, Ranger Crackle Accent, Tim Holtz Film Strip, Ali Edwards "Favorite Memories" stamp set, Catslife Press {be you} stamp, Copper stickles, Small tag, Tiny Attacher, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Project Life Date Stamp.

Chit chat soon!!

Hugs, T




6 comments :

  1. Sis, I love this layout. The colors are perfect for D's jacket. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Can't wait to see the rest of the ones you have finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, the colors are fantastic. Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Very boyish!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great masculine layout! It's hard scrapping for the guys sometimes, but you did a magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE everything about this lo. Just beautiful.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete