Tuesday, June 7, 2011

PROJECT LIFE 8X8 LAYOUT: "U & me"

Just sharing my other side of the 8 x 8 layout that I posted yesterday. I am a typical 12 x 12 layout girl BUT with Project Life, I feel like doing things differently so I've been playing around with different size layouts and I'm SUPER happy with the results. They are a challenge for me BUT it's been totally worth it. With these smaller layouts, I've also challenged myself to use my scraps. YES..... I've dug into my scrap stash to create. I'm really having a blast!!

Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, SEI pattern paper, Twinery Twine, Circle punches, Jute, Nestabilities dies, Seam Binding Ribbon, Buttons from my "Button Vault", Recollections plastic alphas, Making Memories cork Alpha set for the "&", EK success scallop border punch, Ali Edwards Favorite Memories stamp set, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Tiny Attacher, Vellum.

Here are the pictures and again, I'm sorry for the poor quality - there is some glare on these pictures as well. Tomorrows pictures are better - promise!!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, T



4 comments :

  1. Super cute layout. YOu are really enjoying kissing him but he does not seem like a happy camper. Love the colors you have been using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sis. I Love those color combos and the little touches you added. You are so talents my sweet sis!
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!! Great colors and embelishments.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The photo is GREAT and I love that you used your scraps. I am totally giggling looking at those buttons, too! ;D

    ReplyDelete