Friday, June 24, 2011

YOU can do anything

TGIF my friends!!!!!  Looking forward to my weekend (hopefully it doesn't rain).  We're going to take our kids to the park to play some hoops....yes basketball!!  Of course my camera will come with me so I can take LOTS of pictures.

OK the final layout for this week I REALLY LOVE......I think I've said that on each post this week - hahahahahah.   I got my inspiration from Nichol Maguorik (of course). She did THIS layout and the sketch was perfect for the pictures I had....THANKS NICHOL!!!!   These pictures were kind of dark so I chose the grey and ivory papers that I've been wanting to use from the October Afternoon Fly A Kite collection.  I pulled the red from one of the pictures that shows the railing on the rink.  Other than that there were really no other colors. 

Supplies:  Silhouette SD ♥; Title is a Kerri Bradford design;  October Afternoon Fly a Kite paper collection; Paper Trey Ink Cardstock; Maya Road frosted acetate journaling tags; Ali Edward stamps; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Martha Stewart border punch; CTMH Ink in Cranberry; PTI Black Ink.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.....have fun creating!!!

Hugs, T

Quote of the day:   "Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun." 






13 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful layout...wow, really love everything about it! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sis...Gotta love OA. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, the colors are so perfect... I love it.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you KNOW I love this layout!!! Every detail, the pics, the colors u chose. Thanks for the inspiration, mai fren! ahhahahahahahaahhaah
    HUGS :)
    ps love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Teri! You've done FABulous job this week! You really did go to town scrappin' last weekend. :) Good for you!

    Love seeing the shapes come to life. :)

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! It might be my favorite this week, too! I have got to figure out how to do the photo strips!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Teri, this is GORGEOUS. Love the colors, love the pictures you chose...you are making me want the Siluette. No fair LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Terri thanks for the inspiration. Great layout. I've always loved your layouts since the cricut message board. I plan to dust off my Sil SD and get creating. Keep the layouts coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely LOVE all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the layouts this week were really great. You made me realize I need to make some pages. Great work ! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the desing of this layout - I always want to add bizillions of pics on a page and this is a perfect way to do it! Love the colors and all the little touches. once again just wonderful teri!! :D

    ReplyDelete