Saturday, July 2, 2011

AMAZING DAY!!!

Nope not a layout but just had to share with everyone......I had THE MOST AMAZING day with my brother and his family.  On Thursday, it was my nephews 2nd birthday and I was blessed to be able to spend the evening with them.   That night we planned to spend Saturday together so this morning I went shopping for BBQ goodies and headed to mom's house so the kids can play in the pool together.  The cousins had a blast.  When the clouds started to appear, we packed up and headed to his house where they spent hours playing video games.

THANK YOU GOD for blessing me with this beautiful day!!  I guess it's true what they say......if you surround yourself with positive thoughts and positive people, positive things will come.   (I have to thank a fabulous friend of mine for this....you know who you are - hee hee......Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!)

Here are a few pictures of our day!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July!!

Hugs, T

This is me and my brother Fernando.  We are only ONE year and 20 days apart and have ALWAYS been very close.  I LOVE HIM TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!!


Here is the 2 year old Birthday boy Gabriel (with Kasi of course) - isn't he so yummy and delicious??





POOL TIME:






OH YEAH...HE'S POSING.........isn't he sooooo CUTE??



AND THOSE LITTLE FEET.....I'm definitely scrapping these :) together the pictures that follow of him jumping into the pool!!  (I put the camera on SPORT for these)




And last is a picture of Kasi and my SIL Julie........ALL SMILES!!!!!

7 comments :

  1. oh t, just reading your post makes me smile...I love it when my florida family is happy...it makes me happy....you deserve NOTHING but the best....okay all the pics are super duper sweet....hum i see some layouts comeing..the kids are adorable....i love kasi's smile....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post. I am a new follower and will be checking daily. So thrilled when a fellow Miamian is sharing great things. My kids are 11 1/2 months apart and it's hard now, but your comment about being close to your brother totally hit my heart. I'm so glad my Cassie and Bryan will be close like you and your brother are.

    God bless!
    Dorcas
    dtroche@bellsouth.net
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post...and your pictures are amazing! :)

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you that you are spending time with your loved ones. I always told you not to let others get to you because the only one losing time with family would be you. You deserve to be with those you love and love you back.
    Great pictures. Can't wait to see the layouts you create with these pics.
    Happy fourth.
    You are right about positive energy. Life is too short for all those negative thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi SIS! Looks like you had a great time with your family. Love to see those smiles :)
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, I am soooo happy you had a blast. You guys look like your having the time of your lives. I am truly happy for you. It is soooo awesome when you have family to hang with. The picture of Gabriel's toes are sooooo stinky adorable!! I can't wait to see your amazing layouts. I hope you planning on hanging out with them the whole weekend long. Miss ya, Mercy

    P.S. you and your brother look exactly the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures my friend! There is nothing more beautiful than kids having fun, so super cute the pic of the little feet. I can so see the love in you and your brother, he looks like such a sweet person. Can't wait to see your lo, lots of material for journaling here.
    Happy for ya!
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete