Monday, July 18, 2011

HAND DRAWN CERAMIC PLATE

YAY.....I'm super excited!!  My husband's cousin, Elizabeth Caldwell, is an amazing artist.  She is a graphic designer and her designs have been picked up by Michael's and Target.  The other day as I was browsing her blog, I came across an amazing plate she hand drew.  I knew instantly I wanted to order one. She asked me if I had a specific title I wanted on my plate and I told her....."You are the artist - create away!!!"  I sent her the link to my blog post where I have pictures of my scrapbook room and just asked her to add the turquoise color so that I can display it on my shelf.

WOW......Today I received this fabulous work of art and I almost cried.  It is PEFECT and looks AWESOME in my room.

If you are interested in a one of a kind plate, you can check out her esty store HERE and also check out her blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, T




5 comments :

  1. OMG prima you took great pics and it looks so good on that shelf!!! Now there's a little piece of me in that room with you. =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is so pretty. Enjoy it sis. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. that certainly is so beautiful! And congrats to her for getting picked up by such huge stores! How fantastic!


    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girlie! It's been FOREVER since I visited YOU! I love what you're doing with your room. I also see how much family fun you've been having! Miss you sweet lady! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Teri yor Elizabeth is an amazing artist. I love how she did the flowers and I love how it looks perfect in your beautiful creative space.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete