Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD

Ok friends, this is the card I was talking about on my last post.  I really LOVE these Gorjuss girls stamps...they are super cute.  I've had them for so long and just now got around to playing with them.

I always have a hard time coloring black hair but I think this one came out OK - I do need to keep practice though.  I also did misc sewing along the edges of my card front.  I masked her and stamped the background using a grid and flourish Hero Arts stamp.  Then I added a label using my SU punch and stamped a Happy BDay sentiment.  I used Antique Linen Tim Holtz Distress Ink for all my stamping.  The paper is from Basic Grey.

Ok that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by my blog....see you all soon!!

Hugs, T




8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous paper, Gorjuss girl, gorgeous card!! I love it all, ladybug!!! The sewing around the edge of the card looks amazing and your coloring is fabulous!!! WHOOT WHOOT!! :) Awesome job masking her too! I love it!
    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your coloring looks perfect!~ Love the card...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card girlie! I think you did a super fine job of coloring her! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey T, she is a cute image...love it T....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful coloring!!!!fabulous card.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! I LOVE the Gorjuss girls, don't have any of their stamps yet...notice the yet, but I hope to get some soon. Hope you are having a fabulous long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is beautiful! I just heard about Gorjuss stamps last year and have been building my collection. The black hair looks great, I don't know what you're talking about!! LOL. I'm intimidated (myself) to start coloring these girls. They're just so pretty and I don't want to mess them up... haha

    TFS

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete