Thursday, August 25, 2011

Card for "Olivia"

The other day, my friend Dayami had put a post on her blog about a special little girl "Olivia".  You can check out the story HERE.

I decided to join in and make her a card.  I chose this Sunflower Magnolia because sunflowers are so bright and cheerful.  I paper pieced the dress and colored the rest with my Copics.  I added the clear and yellow atyou Spica Glitter Pens to the Sunflower for some shimmer.  

Other Suplies:  Recollections pattern paper, Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock, Hero Arts background Script stamp, Tim Hotlz Distress Ink, misc sewing.

Thanks for stopping by....if you can, please join me in making a card for this sweet little angel.  Hope you have a fabulous day!!

Hugs, T

(I haven't colored with my Copics in a longggg time........I had such a blast!!!  Loved doing the masking with the background stamp too....thanks Dayi for the inspiration!!)




14 comments :

  1. You ROCKED that copic coloring sis...and the paper piecing is just fantastic. L💗ve the colors and that adorable sweet magnolia stamp. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Teri, I love the colors..
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty! You are the queen of coloring....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI LADYBUG!!!!!! (yes I'm shouting cause I miss you!!!!) Your card is beautiful, girlfriend!!! You may not have colored in a long time, but you did a beautiful job! Love the colors you used on this sweet Magnolia image! And the background looks awesome! Hope you're doing well and everything is ok with the family! I soooo miss working with you!! Love ya sis!!! I've GOT to send you an email so we can catch up!!
    love and hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is BEAUTIFUL. It looks like a framed piece of art! She will love it ~ you KNOW how much I LOVE Sunflowers!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girlie! She looks AWESOME! Your coloring skills have NOT left you! Olivia is sure to smile when she sees this little beauty! Have a lovely day sweet lady! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute...love that adorable image! She's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Teri, I love this card, she's so super cute. Your copic coloring is just beautiful. I have to go check about this little girl.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Teri, this card is so adorable. I love her little dress. Your copic coloring is amazing. I think I need to get into the copics. Maybe you can teach me how to color?? Lol. TFS..
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh sis your so awesome....you have the heart of gold you really do....this card is super sweet....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card. So cute. The stitching is great as well as that script background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, this card is as sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete