Monday, August 29, 2011

GREAT WEEKEND!!!

This weekend I spent a lot of time coloring and playing with my Copics......I forgot just how fun and relaxing it is.  I pulled out the Gorjuss Girls stamps from my stash....LOVE these little girls.  I'll be posting a few cards this week but first I wanted to share a quick and simple card I made for a special little boy.

We got invited to Cristian's Birthday party at Strike (Cristian is Dayami's sweet little boy).  We all had a blast....that bowling alley was AWESOME!!!   I also got to meet her amazing friends Monica and Sismay - wow what sweet girls.

Now I leave you with some pictures.

Hope you all have a great week.  I'm really looking forward to my long weekend.

Hugs, T

(Supplies:  Echo Park Little Boy paper collection, Papertrey Ink card stock, twine from The Twinery)






This is MIA.....Dayami's daughter.  She is SUCH a cutie pie!!!


and here are our boys.....Cristian and Damian.  They had such a great time together!!!


9 comments :

  1. So glad you had a wonderful weekend! Your card is really cute! Great photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,that's a sweet card girlie. Looks like the kiddos had a blast. Thanks for sharing with us! Have a lovely day sweetie! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love that twine and how you used it! Glad to see you all had such an awesome weekend! I can't believe how much the kids are growing!!! *sigh* :) Have a wonderful week my friend!!!
    big hugs and lots of love! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute Teri, and the bowling looked like you all had fun. TFS.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey t, what a fun card...and they look like they had so much fun....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey TB!! Looks like you had a blast!! I love the card, BTW! Hugs, Inieka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! You kids are so photogenic!
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy you guys had a great weekend. Great picture, kids are always beautiful. Love the card, the twine adds a nice look.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet boy card! I love the papers and colors. Looks like the kids had a blast!

    ReplyDelete