Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's your day....celebrate!!!

WOW, it's been so long since I've made a card.   Now that my room is ALMOST complete, I decided to take a little break and make a card.  I wanted to use this October Afternoon paper because I really love the yellow and gray combination.   The frame is a Nestabilities die and I added lots of yummy rhinestones from my stash.  The banner die is from Papertrey Ink, as well as the sentiment stamps and gray cardstock.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Hugs, T


SNEAK PEEK OF MY LAYOUT - I hope to complete it by this weekend:




10 comments :

  1. Beautiful card sis! I love the yellow and gray combo...So pretty. Did you say October Afternoon? lol We are so addicted...
    Love Ya! Hugs C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I've always loved yellow and gray together!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Teri! I love the Gray & Yellow as well! Can't wait to see the finished layout I know it will be gorgeous :)) ~Lori~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, T. You haven't lost your touch. Love the color combo. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that card. IU love the yellow and gray color combo as well! October Afternoon is such awesome paper!
    Thanks for sharing ~ I have missed you!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey sissy...........this is so cute, so pretty...so glad your getting back in the groove....love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card, simple and elegant :) mercy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Teri, love the color combo, can't wait to see more LO.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teri this card is so cute!! I love the little banner in the middle. Can't wait to see your layout..

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete