Monday, August 22, 2011

JUST A NOTE

Hey friends...just wanted to share with you all a quick card I created using my Silhouette (I LOVE that machine).  I cut the base out of Cream card stock from Papertrey Ink...the top layer is cut using an October Afternoon pattern paper which I added vellum to the top of - then I added pop dots to the card front for extra interest.  The banner is also cut from the Silhouette.

Other supplies:  Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Kaiser Kraft pearls, Stampin Up Punch, Circle Punch, Jenni Bowlin Ink, Papertrey Ink Stamps.

OMG I had such a wonderful time this weekend with my friend Dayami.  Yesterday, we went to Michaels for some Copics.  I was able to pick up 27 markers and even used a coupon.  While we were there, we ran into our super sweet friend Marlene (HEY MARLENE!!!).   Today we went back to Michaels for her to get some embellishments centers for her fabulous room - she got such a bargain - you go girl!!  After our little shopping spree, we went back to her house to chit chat until we had to leave to get the kids from school.   Her daughter is such a cutie patootie!!  She kept calling my name the entire time - hee hee!!

Now I leave you with pictures of the card and my new copics.  Oh and you see that cute print behind my copics?????....yeah that was from my friend Dayi - THANK YOU MY FRIEND - I LOVE IT!!!  We also picked up the white frames at Michaels.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!  

Hugs, T







14 comments :

  1. Wow sis! That card is wonderful. Love those butterflies and wow I check out those Copic's. Enjoy them. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Ms. Teri, such a cute little banner. What a nice surprise running into you ladies at our fav store, so nice to see you. I love shopping too.
    Those Copics look so yummy, enjoy.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I want Copics so badly. I didn't realize I could get them at MIchael's. It never occurred to me. Maybe I'll start by getting a few at a time.

    Hope to run into you somewhere in town some day.

    Dorcas
    dtroche@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teri!!! Love your card. Great job on the copics. I am still in the process of organizing my craft space but as soon as I am done I'll post pics so you can see. Thank you once again for everything you gave me. You are the best!!! Hopefully we can scrap soon..
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those copics sure are pretty. So colorful on your project also. I have been looking for copics at Michael's for some time. Hope ours finally starts to carry them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that card. The Silhouette did an awesome job cutting out that awesome card shape!
    Thanks for sharing ~ Love your print as well!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sis what a cute cute cute card. Sounds like you girls had fun. I WANT MORE COPICS. but my michaels doesn't carry them. Hey make sure your good to my bil today. Lots of cake and presents. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay copic's at M's. love that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea Michael's carried Copics. I'm going to have to check that out LOL. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your Copic! I have them too :)

    I love soooo much the picture your got from your friend Dayi !!!!!! ♥
    Totally Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! can you take a picture or tell us the entire saying on your cute picture from your friend...love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the banner card, adorable!! Congrats on getting more copics ... love it!! =)

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete