Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MY SWEET CUPCAKE

Happy Tuesday my sweet friends!!!  Today I want to share with you this layout I started last week of my nephew Gabriel..... Isn't he a cutie pie?? I lifted this idea from Nichol Maguorik of course. I admire her style of scrapbooking so much. She totally inspires me.

This weekend I also worked on a frame for my daughters room....something simple but super fun.

Chit chat soon!

Hugs, T

These are the die cuts I used from the SILHOUETTE ONLINE store:



I also used this KERRY BRADFORD Storyboard.  I cut it in half and then cut the left section in half also to add the journaling in between the pictures:








12 comments :

  1. This layout is absolytely adorable. Lovin' the stamping/journaling (waiting for my latest Ali stamps to be delivered). Your nephew and soooo cute and those colors are fabulous with this picture. Big Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable and your page is great. I am loving those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ladybug! What a cutie patootie!!! Fabulous layout with gorgeous coloring and design! I LOVE looking at your layouts!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Wonderful job girlie! You always rock the best layouts EVAH! He is such a cutie patootie! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabriel is absolutely adorable! Love this layout...truly sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' that layout! And yes, your nephew is ADORABLE!!! I wish I could figure out how to do the photo collage. I took your advice and watched Kristina Werners tutorial but I stil don't get it Wish you were next door to to teach me!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey sissy, this is a wonderful, adorable layout....i am loving the blue cupcake...and he is a cutie...i did a layout the other day...BUT NUTTIN LIKE THIS...your the best....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER adorable layout and little man! Love the blues and oranges. I suddenly have this craving for something sweet! hehe! Love this Teri! sending you hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie, love this layout. Super sweet. Yummmmm
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous. Thanks for the reminder to take more pictures and to scrapbook more.

    ReplyDelete