Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some projects :)

I know...it's been forever but I've been busy with my yummy family!!  I have taken a little bit of time to create here and there.  A few weeks ago I got together with my super sweet friend Dayami and we created this fabulous canvas together.  It's a class she won so she invited me over to play.  I just LOVE all the technique we learned.  (Thank you my beautiful friend...I had a BLAST!!!)



Then a couple months ago Nichol Maguorik created this amazing decorative home decor frame using Kerri Bradford's - This Everything Shape Kit.  Both of those girls totally ROCK!!  Dayami also created one for her house and it's GORGEOUS!!!  Check it out HERE.  This is my version:




I made that frame in 30 minutes!! I was rushing out the door because the kids and I were getting together with my sister and nephews at the park.  It was super fun to make.

Here is a picture of the kids.....my next layout ;)  Kasi, Damian, Dylan and David.  Those 3 D's are dangerous together LOL




and Kasi with her beautiful Aunt.....yes that's my baby sister.  I love her so much.  We had the most amazing day together!!


Hope everyone has a great week.  

Hugs, T

18 comments :

  1. Your projects are amazingly beautiful!!!!! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your canvas is absolutely beautiful! I took this class but never got the chance to create a canvas...I did learn a LOT though! :) I adore your frame, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these projects are absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladybug!!!!! FANTASTIC projects! You have such an eye for design and color!!! I love them all!! And look at those gorgeous kids! I believe you about the "dangerous" part! I can see the mischievous look in their eyes! LOL! Gorgeous pics, my sweet friend! Sending you big hugs all the way across the states! Love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey T, what fun projects these are....simply beautiful sis....I adore each one...love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing frame, i love the touches you added to the outside of it! that photo is just too cute :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl!! I saw your post and had to come over. The canvas is super adorable. I LOVE it!! As always, amazing projects. The pics of your sister and nephews is adorable. You tell how much fun you guys have together. I am sooooo happy for you :) Muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW girly, your canvas is super gorgeous. The picture frame project would look so beautiful just about anywhere in the home, LOVE it. Your sis has your beautiful happy smile and the kids, well you know I love kids. Can I have them, lol
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects, BEAUTIFUL family!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your canvas! Jennifer M's techniques are always very fun. Love her and Nicole M too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...I am in love with the canvas. That is just fabulous. The photos of your family are adorable.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely home decoration and very special to have in your home! I love the heart canvas project too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful projects Teri! Dayami's beautiful Scrapbook Room was a huge inspiration for mine. She doesn't know me and I don't know her but have always loved to watch her videos. That's so awesome the two of you get together and craft. She seems fun!

    Those babies are all so adorable! I miss you making videos. Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!

    Big hugs... Regina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! Is there any chance that you will give instructions and how to, maybe even a tutorial on the frame project...Just another fan of you work. Thanks for sharing!
    Shawn Allen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Teri!!! These are just amazing AS ALWAYS!!!! I love the canvas & all of the beautiful detailed techniques.. They both will be gorgeous in your home! You & Dayami are always up on the latest techniques so awesome & very inspiring:) Those kids are all so beautiful and I've always thought Kasi has a smile that lights up a room!! Gorgeous & talented just like her mommy. I hope you are having a wonderful week!!! Biiiiiig HUGS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terri,
    I love your work, you truly are an amazing artist. Any chance you will give instructions or a tutorial on the making of this frame? or the entire project?? only 30 minutes??? Would love to make one. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terri,
    You are simply amazing. I love what you do. Thanks for all that you do.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete