Thursday, December 1, 2011

DECEMBER DAILY 2011

Hi friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We spent the day with a very special friend and her family then we drove to Orlando to spend time with family.

I've been working on my December Daily with my fabulous friend Dayami. We're having so much fun. I'm so blessed to call her my friend.....she is truly amazing!!

Ok so here is a sneak peak of my cover. I will post weekly the progress of my book and in the end, I will make a video.


I'm using several collections for this album: Teresa Collins, My Minds Eye and MM. I am also going to be using Ali Edward stamps and other embellishments I have in my stash.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. looking good, T... Can't wait to see more. TFS... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Look forward to seeing more!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW T. this is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the finished project. I'm going to have to try one of these next year. Love ya! Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo...this is going to be soooo yummy!!! I can already tell! (well...everything you do is yummy!) LOL! Love ya girlfriend!!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it my dear, I see pink. Can't wait to see more. So happy for you guys and from your family that you got to go to Orlando. Keep them coming. Besitos.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri!! I know your album I'd going to be FABULOUS!!! I can't wait too see more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete