Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Daily - Post 3

It's going to be a loooooong night!!!  My father in law is in the hospital and my husband is with him.  The kids are sleeping so I am taking advantage of this quiet time!!!  Finished some of the Kerri Bradford 8 x 8 Storyboards for my December Daily and I wanted to share some pictures from tonight.

After dinner the kids wrote their letter to Santa on the tags I had made.  Here are two of the pictures I will be adding:

I really wanted to capture our Christmas tree in the background.   I love the way they turned out.
Kasi writing her letter: (My righty)

 Damian writing his letter: (My lefty - it was a little more challenging to take his 
pictures because he kept covering up the entire tag with his little hands hahahahahaha)

This picture here was inspired by my hero Nichol Magourik.  She just did a layout
of her daughter holding a small Santa in her hands and I just knew
I wanted to do something similar with the kids holding
their letters to Santa in front of the Christmas Tree.  Thanks my hero!!! 

I am truly loving the process of my December Daily.  This Friday I will catch up with all my journaling and a couple layouts I have to complete for it but other than that, it's coming along nicely.

Hope you all have a wonderful week & weekend....see you all on Monday!!

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see your pages for these pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet pictures T. I love how you took the picture close up of the kids writing. I just did something like that with Ethan opening the advent...So sweet. My book came yesterday, now hopefully my paper comes and I can get started...Thanks for the inspiration sis. Love ya. Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea t. I gotta try this to. I hope your father in law is okay. I am gonna text you later. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye Teri they are getting so big. Love love love the pictures. So adorable! I pray your father in law is fine. I just lost my little cousin and we are all devastated. TFS

    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear Teri this is such a sweet post. I love the pictures, my fav is the one of the kids holding their tag list, great idea. Yes, the Christmas tree in the back is just beautiful. Have fun with your daily and enjoy your family, that's what life is ALL about.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! It's been ages since I commented on your blog! I'd like you to stop by my blog and check out the post I just put up for 12/12 I think you will like what you see there. Maybe you'll remember me, maybe not, but please do stop by and view this post. My addy is kristiekreates.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete