Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2011 DECEMBER DAILY!!!

BOO!!!  I'm back hahahahahaha!!!  The start of 2012 has been FABULOUS!!  My FIL is better, I feel GREAT and my amazing hubby and wonderful children are doing awesome!!  We are so blessed and grateful for everything the Lord gives us on a daily basis!!!

December was hard.  We even had to call rescue for my FIL on Christmas night because his sugar dropped to 15!!  It was VERY scary.  The kids were crying, my husband was a wreck and after it all, I was drained.  Trying to be the strong person in the family can take a toll on you.  The creation of my December Daily was put on hold for a few weeks.  I took pictures every day and jotted down things but this past Saturday I was finally able to complete it.

Here is the video of my December Daily.  I was going to add pictures but it's just to many pages.


Some of the supplies I used:
ALL my picture Storyboards and most of the die cuts:  KERRI BRADFORD
Papers:  MM Mistletoe, Teresa Collins Christmas Home; My Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas
Lots of misc trims, twine & Ali Edward Stamps; card stock from PTI, Doodlebug Page protectors, Prima canvas album, grundge board numbers and letters, frosted acetate, Hambly Studio overlays and lots of Silhouette cuts

This year I will be creating a "weekly" Project Life album for my family.  Taking the weekly approach will be easier for me instead of doing daily entries.  I will share some weeks as I go.  This album will also consist of some scrapbook layouts which I will incorporate throughout.  You can find a video of my first layout for Project Life HERE.

Alright friends, I'll be back soon....I PROMISE!!!!

Hope you all have a blessed week!!

Hugs, T

(PS:  I read this in the new Kari Jobe CD I purchased today and it says:  "Draw near to God and he will draw near to you.  You will find Him when you search for Him with all your heart.  Nothing is too hard or difficult for the Lord.  He cares for you and everything you're walking through. "    WOW....SO TRUE!!!  I LOVE her music....it's so inspirational!! )

8 comments :

  1. Your album is GORGEOUS!! What a lot of work. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your album is gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful...love it. :) Glad to hear that your FIL is doing much better. I can't wait to see your PL pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW oh WOW! Sis that is amazing. I love everything about it, absolutely beautiful! Ethan says hi back to Auntie T. Love ya SIS.
    Hugs, C :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love it!!!!!!! You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous album. You should be very proud of all of your hard work and beautiful work. I am too intimidate to do one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Teri. Loved your vid over on YT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sis, i am speechless, this is simply beautiful.....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL and inspiring! Mostly I am glad you are back and your family is OK, especially your Father-in-Law!
    I MISSED you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete