I couldn't help but make my new baby a dust cover. I am by NO MEANS a seamstress hahahaha but my sis Christina of Creations with Christina, posted on her blog the other day how she made her cover. You can see her post HERE. She got the instructions from THIS blog. These instructions were for a Silhouette SD but I just changed the measurements to fit the Cameo, traced the ends of the machine to get the correct pattern and BINGO.....this is what I got (thanks sis for your guidance):
After I put it all together, I realized I wanted to add the ribbon with a bow to break up the busy pattern of the fabric. With a little thinking and a little sewing, I got it to work. Then I pulled out a prima flower and that added the final touch.
I chose this fabric because my Cameo sits on my Expedit which has baby pink cubes and the turquoise would just not match :( It's OK...I really love the way it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a fabulous Sunday and God bless!