Friday, February 10, 2012

CAMEO IN THE HOUSE!!!! YAY!!!

YES baby.....Cameo is in the house!!!  I'm sooooooo in love with it.  Thanks to Dani of Scrapyland, I picked up my baby this morning, together with the October Afternoon Sidewalk collection - It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Not only did I pick up mine, I also picked up one for my beautiful friend Dayami - woot woot!!  THANK YOU DANI - YOU ROCK!!!

Before I show off my new born HA, I'm going to share with you my new Project Life organizer.  I wanted the beautiful one from Pottery Barn but they don't make it any more.  My hubby was going to make it but I didn't want to wait so I headed off to The Container Store and picked up these organizers....LOVE THEM!!  They has the cutest bright colors but I chose the white ones.  Here they are:


Speaking of Project Life.... I really did want to share it with all my scrappy friend but I feel it's such a private book.   The day to day stuff with family is kind of personal.  I will share some pages that I work on but just not everything.  I made this cute section for my cover page:


Isn't it CUTE??  My wonderful hubby is going to make me a wall version of these scrabble pieces and on his name, instead of numbers at the bottom right hand corner, I'm going to add the letters "family".  Got this idea from the one and only Pinterest.  Love that place!!

OK now for my baby.....Im in love.  It cuts AMAZING!!  The very first thing I did was personalize my control panel....THIS PUPPY ROCKS!!!!!



OK off to feed the family and then camp out in my play room!!!!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

HUGS, T

5 comments :

  1. Congrats on the purchase of your new baby...sorry, Cameo! ;) Love your storage for PL. I agree with this project being private...I too will not be sharing everything/every page on my blog. Have fun in your play room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so you are the proud mama of this beauty of a machine. So happy for you, I have heard so many good things about this machine and I have been eyeing it for a while. My hubby bought me one for Valentine's day and it will arrive on Tuesday the 14th, so I have a few more days before I can play with it. I like your project life organizer and I also feel the day to day things we do and journal about our families is private and you don't always need to post it all. Hope you have lots of fun this weekend. Hugs and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot Woot! Enjoy your cameo Sis...You will love it and I know you are already having a blast. love your Project Life organizer too. Hmmmm may need to look for something for my PL stuff. lol

    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!!!!! I know you are a Cricut convert and how much you loved your SD, but do I really need one? I am a COMPLETE PTI addict, so that is where I put most of my crafting $$$'s. But....I like what I see, but....
    Enjoy your new toy!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete