Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3 SMALL SHOPS

Just wanted to share with my bogger buddies these 3 little shops I discovered.  I love their products and they ship super fast!!

I have this new thing for Flairs.  I came across Shelley's Etsy store (kidsmom1999) after I searched "Flairs" and I'm soooo happy I found her.  She has the cutest designs that fit perfect for my Project Life.  Be sure to check her out HERE.  When you see her stuff, you'll know why I want them ALL!! hee hee

Then, in search of cute Washi Tape, I came across another Etsy seller called PRETTY TAPE.   My sweet (and adorable) buddy Becca over on YouTube recommended this site to me.   Becca's Youtube channel is mystrawberrybus.  She creates the cutest layouts of her family ♥ 

Lastely, a YouTube friend of mine Kat of KatScrappiness has an online store HERE.  She's got some really cute die cuts which are perfect for Project Life.  She makes them out of felt and thin wood!!

OK ..... below are 3 quick videos I made for these little shops.  I ♥ to help out my friends so be sure to check out them out ;)

Have a wonderful week!!

Hugs, T

KIDSMOM1999 - Flair Buttons


PRETTY TAPE - Washi Tape and other cute items

KATSCRAPPINESS - Felt and wood die cuts

2 comments :

  1. Hi Teri, So sorry about your Grammy's sister. I lost my Mom and dad along with my grandma and grandpa and baby sister in different occasions a long time ago. I understand the pain that comes along when a love one passes on. We learn to cope, knowing that God is in control and he knows best. Your layout for your best friend is gorgeous and she will display it proudly. I want to thank you for taking the time to do these videos even when you are going through a rough time. Hugs and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri... I loved your video hauls... love the pretty tapes and will definitely check that store out on etsy.... I'm a new follower... I came here from Christina's ...creations with Christina... she adores you and always says great things about you so here I am! =)

    ReplyDelete