Tuesday, March 13, 2012

AMAZING WEEKEND!!!

YES it was an amazing weekend for both my kids and hubby and I!!!

First off, the kids are on Spring Break this week.  On Friday morning they left camping with my parents to Sebring, FL.  My brother Juan and my DSIL Ivy also went Friday with their baby (almost 2) Austin and my nephew Dylan.  They rented and rode bikes all throughout the park, played in the playground and just had an amazing weekend together.  On Saturday afternoon, my oldest nephew and his girlfriend also drove up to spend a few days there.  Yesterday morning, they took Kasi and Damian to Islands of Adventure (Universal).....OMG they had a blast.  Can't wait to see all the pictures they took throughout the weekend.  Totally a Project Life spread!!!

Wellllll.......hubby and I had a blast too!!!!  Friday night after work we ordered in, watched our favorite shows and just cuddled the entire evening.  Saturday, we got up, did some shopping together then came home and got ready for our date night - YAY!!!  We went for a nice dinner followed by the movies.  We watched Safe House.  WOW, it was amazing...I ♥ Denzel Washington!!!!  Then Sunday, we woke up early, got into comfy beach clothes and hopped into the Mustang for a day at the beach.  We took Cutie of course ;)  The day was gorgeous....breeze and not to hot....just amazing!!!  The windsurfers were out and as you can imagine, it was a beautiful sight to see all those colorful sails ♥♥♥  Maybe this summer, I will challenge myself to this sport!!  I'll have to look into some classes.  I also want to try out Kayaking with hubby and the kids. A friend of mine told me about a place they rent them in the FL Keys.  That should be fun.

OK here are some pictures from our beach day...

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!  .

The kids come back home tonight - YAY!!  Can't wait to see them and mush them all up!!!!!

Hugs, T

Cutie crying for dad while he puts gas in the car...♥

Can you believe she would NOT get near the water??  She better get used to it because we will be coming here a lot hahahahaha







OK so this is our baby......I just LOVE the sound of this car!!! It's an SSP (Special Service Police) 1993 FL Trooper Mustang that we've owned for 11 years.   In the show Miami Vice, at this same location, two FL Troopers stopped a car so hubby wanted to take some pictures here.   We pulled up to two City of Miami police officers which were near by and asked them permission to stop and take pictures.  They were so impressed with the way the car looked, that they asked us if we were selling it lol  We told them "NO WAY...THIS IS OUR BABY!!!"  They laughed and told us "Of course you can stop and take pictures....take all the time you want!"  They were super sweet!!  Since these Mustangs are not around any more (especially in this condition), they draw attention.  Hubby has really taken his time to restore it ♥



And this is Cutie after a long day at the beach.  She was exhausted lol 

 Ok guys, I've been working on my Project Life and as soon as I finish with weeks 10 & 11, I will do another video sharing completed weeks 8-11 ♥ 

6 comments :

  1. Hi girlie! Loved reading about your fun day! Looks like loads of fun too! Love you! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your family had such an awesome weekend. Cutie is a cutie. We had a yorkie for 14 years. Thet are wonderful dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an amazing time! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, where do I begin, Your huge photo banner is so nice all your pics came out bright and beautiful (great camera). And Cutie is so precious,she seems to have had a great time. Now that black Mustang is such a beauty, your hubby has done a fine job with it (congrats).My hubby just purchase a 1995 Chevy baretta in white with just 58,000 miles on it, and it was garaged kept all those years and in amazing condition (so happy). Thanks for sharing your weekend with us. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not Idea how I missed this. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and I hope the kids had a blast too camping. Love and Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you don't have to go far to have fun with the family. It's about being and having fun with each other. It sounds like you had a blast and you deserved it!
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete