Monday, March 26, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure (Layout for Project Life)

Hey guys!!  I wanted to quickly share with you another 12 x 12 layout I created for my Project Life Album.  Week 10 was super busy with lots of fun stuff going on, so I included a 10x12 insert page as well as a 12x12 layout page in addition to my normal two page weekly spread!!  "WOW" is right ♥

I have been loving this Washi Tape stuff hahahaha.  Glenda from CUTETAPE has the most adorable patterns - she even has fabric tape....HELLO THAT STUFF IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!  Stay tuned this week because I will be posting some cute tutorial videos with ideas on how to use that Washi Tape you've all been hoarding.  Glenda is also the owner of PRETTY TAPE on Etsy.

OK now for this layout I used MME "On the Bright Side" paper collection, Glassine BagsGingham Twist ties, EK Success border punch, EK Success scallop punch, brads, tag, Silhouette Cameo for the Title and two print and cut tabs, Misc Sewing, Jillibean Soup journaling spots, Ali Edward stamp set, and a Kerri Bradford Storyboard #3 (I deleted a square at the bottom right hand corner of the storyboard and changed the sizes to fit the two pictures of the Mustang).

I have included a short video explaining the details on this layout.

Have a great week and remember....GOD LOVES YOU!!!!

Hugs and blessings always,
T




4 comments :

  1. My sweet Ms. Teri, I'm loving this lo. Well your layouts are always gorgeous, but your doggie is so darn cute. Sorry I have not been by to visit your blog. I'm loving your new header, what a beautiful picture.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO... I love it even though it's for your PL.
    Do you know happen to remember which Kerri Bradford's storyboard you used?

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this for sure...I love it...Watching your video and ordering from cute tape all at the same time :)
    Great video sis.
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout T ... Love the colors and how you used that twisty tie...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete