Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fabric Washi Tape Banner Tutorial

It's going to be a busy blog week for me - YAY!!!

Today is my first of 3 tutorial videos I created using Washi Tape.  This one today is using FABRIC Washi Tape I purchased from CUTETAPE.  Be sure to check out all the beautiful patterns of both regular Washi Tape as well as the awesome fabric one.  I first created this banner for a layout of my daughter.  You can see pictures/video in my previous blog post.

Hope this will inspire all of you to pull out your washi tape and stop hoarding it hahahahaha

I will post another video tomorrow and Thursday on some fun, cute and easy Washi Tape projects.

*** On Friday, I will be posting completed Weeks 7-11 of my Project Life Album!!!!  You will have to grab your cup of coffee, sit back and relax for that one.  I think it's going to be quite long - hee hee!!   I have lots of fun stuff to share with everyone.

Have a fabulous day and I'll see you again tomorrow :)

Hugs, T




4 comments :

  1. Gosh... I've been controlling my urge to buy more washi tapes and you are not helping. Those fabric tapes are just lovely!

    I've bought from Cute Tape previously and they do have nice designs and pretty fast service.

    Love how you did the banner. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute Terri, I love this idea... Thank you for sharing.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tutorial Terri .. thank you so much for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the idea Teri. I made one for a birthday card I just finished up.
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete