Monday, March 5, 2012

"Precious Moments" / Max's First year ♥

Hi blogger friends :)  I've had a couple long weeks.  Lost my grami's sister on Saturday.  I thank God that I was able to spend her last minutes with her.  I had been at the nursing home almost every night for the past week - I even passed by one morning on my way to work.  She was very special to our family and spent every single holiday with us.  I will miss her so much!

I wanted to quickly share this special layout I made for my BFF!  Her baby turned a year old on Thursday and his first birthday party was on Saturday.  I created this layout for her and framed it in a shadow box.  My plan was to make her a few layouts but with my grami's sister being in her last days, I just didn't have the time.

I chose 12 pictures from her Facebook page.  I always knew I wanted to include her sonogram picture.  Then I chose 3 pictures from the baby's first year batch and those are the ones I showcased in the middle.

Below are some pictures and a video of the layout.

Have a fabulous week!!

Hugs, T





And of course I made him a special personalized birthday card with the matching papers :)








VIDEO:

5 comments :

  1. Two thumbs up sis. You know I I love love love the layout...and what an adorable card. Super cute :) Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What a nice personalized gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout! And the other projects are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sis, what a beautiful layout and card...he is soooooooooo adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there sweetie!
    I am so sorry to hear about her passing...
    that's always so hard but I'm glad to hear you
    were able to spend time with her...blessing!

    And these projects are F U N! Totally perfect
    and I"m sure will be treasures for your Bestie!
    Lucky to have you!

    HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete