Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life Layouts

Hello blogger friends =D  Hope you are all having a fabulous week.

Last night I finished two layouts I had been working on over the weekend.  The 12 x 12 layout I designed in my SIL program, including pictures.  I LOVE that machine.

I'm really enjoying the washi tape from CUTETAPE.  Glenda has the cutest designs.  Be sure to check out her website HERE.

In addition to the washi tape, I'm also loving my flairs from {a flair for buttons}  I used two in my 12 x 12 layout.  They work so well for Project Life.  You can find them HERE.

Later on this week I will be creating a "Washi Tape" video on how I made the banner on my 6 x 12 layout as well as how I've incorporated it into some of my journaling cards for Project Life.

Have a blessed week!!

Hugs, T

This is the screen shot of my layout:  Since I used the Becky Higgins Clementine paper collection and I have the digital paper kit, I was able to even import the exact papers I wanted to use on the layout.

This is the final layout:  I did change the color of the polaroid cut as well as the heart border.



This is a 6 x 12 layout I made of my daughter.  She made it into the IB (International Baccalaureate) Magnet Program for next year.  We are so proud of her.



5 comments :

  1. Love your layouts T. Congrats to Kasi for making the IB program, way to go!
    Hugs, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Terri... and way to go your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey T, i really love the white background and the finished projects...you two are so beautiful and I am so proud of Kasi....hugs and kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri your layout is so lovely and the flair goes perfect with it! Congrats to your daughter too! You must be very proud! Hugs! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Kasi, what a blessing Teri ! Beautiful lo with this beautiful picture of the two of you.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete