Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Washi Tape Flag Tutorial :)

YES....I'm back with another Washi Tape tutorial!!!  I just love this Washi Washi stuff hahahahaha

OK.....so yesterday I used the Fabric Washi Tape to make the banner which can be used for just about anything.  You can use it on Scrapbook Layouts, cards, Tie it to two posts to add some cuteness to a cake, add it to a 4x6 entry in your Project Life pages and even to your 3x4 journaling section!!!

Today, I will share with you how to make these CUTE Washi Tape flags for your projects.  I've really had a great time playing and creating all sorts of embellishments for my Project Life with these Washi Tapes.    I absolutely LOVE all the assortments of colors and designs that are available.

Be sure to check out CUTETAPE.COM for these awesome Washi Tapes.  Glenda also has an Etsy shop called "Pretty Tape" which you can check out  HERE.

See you all tomorrow and stay tuned because on Friday, I will be sharing a video of my completed WEEKS 7-11 / 2012 Project Life album which include the 3 Washi Tape embellishments I've been creating - WOOT WOOT!!!

Hugs and Blessings always,
Teri



1 comment :

  1. Hi T!
    Thanks for the great idea. I have washi tape and had no idea what to do with it other than use it as ribbons across cards. These flags are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete