Thursday, May 3, 2012

MAC beads....

Well friend.....As you know I've been having tons of fun with my Project Life album but I'm also on this bead bracelet kick lately.  A local friend of mine just opened up her little shop called MAC beads.  She makes the most amazing bracelets.  I am so happy for her.  I pray that God will light her path through this wonderful new journey in her life.

Kasi and I have been working on two special projects for her new place.  We made her this cute banner and a framed layout.  We went to visit her yesterday to take her the gifts and we got MAC'd out lol  When you see all her amazing creations, you just can't help but pick some up hee hee.

Here are a few pictures of the projects as well as our bracelets.....and YES she makes boy and men MAC bead bracelets too.  If you want to check out her amazing creations,  you can visit her on Facebook HERE.

On both projects I used lots of the Aqua glitter tape from American Crafts which I picked up at CUTETAPE.COM  I have to say....I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!  The glitter does not come off at all and it's super easy to work with.  Each roll comes with 3 yards which is awesome.  I bought the one that is 3/8" thick and I was able to punch out the Martha Stewart butterflies which I used throughout the projects.   Click HERE to check out all the colors available.

Have a blessed week!!!

Hugs, T






I added Proverbs 3:5 to the frame and it says " Trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."




shopping at MAC beads.....♥♥♥






She liked the sign so much, she put it on her door ♥♥


MAC bead kids ♥


Oh yeah....we're going to get dad MAC'd out soon too ;)


THESE ARE OUR FIRST MAC BEADS....THIS IS WHERE THE ADDICTION BEGAN LOL:



Then my daughter Daniella was here on vacation and she also got MAC's out :)



YES.......WE ARE ONE MAC'D OUT HAPPY FAMILY ♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment :

  1. What awesome bracelets! Good luck to your friend on her new adventure. Your family is so adorable, Teri! And so is that banner, wow! Sending you hugs from across the ways.... Ar ❤

    ReplyDelete