Saturday, May 26, 2012

Project Life: Weeks 15-16 (and FREE SIL Polaroid file for PL)

I'm super excited to share with you Weeks 15-16 of my Project Life.



I'm even more excited to share the Silhouette Polaroid shapes I have for all my Project Life/scrappy friends.  There are two different styles.  One is a regular polaroid that fit perfectly onto one of the journaling cards from Becky Higgins for the 3x4 pockets.  It also works perfect for Instagram photos because the opening is for a 2x2 picture ;)

The second shape is the exact polaroid with a cut out for a date stamp, journaling, etc.

Here are pictures of each cut and below the picture is the link to the free file.






Enjoy the shapes!!!

Hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend!!

Hugs and blessings, T

6 comments :

  1. Great pages once again, love your album! Thank you also for the free files , they are great!


    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Teri! Thank you for the Instagram files...I will definitely put these to good use! Thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Jo & Arlene!! ENJOY :)
    Thanks for the sweet comments!!
    Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I found your blog through YouTube (LOVE your YouTube videos!) :) You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I im having a hard time downloading the free polaroid cards. Why cant i open them? Please help i really want these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I created this image in the Silhouette Cameo as a "CUT" file. It will only download in SIL version. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete