Monday, May 21, 2012

SILHOUETTE DEAL!!!

Hey friends, just wanted to share with you all this Silhouette America deal.  Click the following link:


http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/cd58f9aace/click

and for only $30.00 you get $50.00 worth of Silhouette merchandise!!!  Then if you use CODE:  slcplum20 you get an additional 20% off making it $24.00 for $50.00!!!  I got the Silhouette Software with it - YAY!!!

I'm also going to register to take Kerri Bradford's Silhouette Software class.  For more info on that click HERE.

Be sure to check out Christina's blog HERE for an updated list of codes  for the THREE FOR FREE deal ♥

Stay tuned for more PL videos coming soon!!  I'll be filming two weeks at a time so that I can share more details and products I use.

Hugs, T

No comments :

Post a Comment