Friday, July 27, 2012

New Project Life goodies and I'm an auntie again!!!

Hey ya'll!!  Happy Friday!!

First of all I have to share the great news with all my friends......I'm an aunt again ♥♥♥  Yesterday afternoon, my SIl gave birth to a health baby boy....ANDREW!!!  He was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches - WOOT WOOT!!   She's doing great and so is the baby.  Kasi and I got to spend time with them last night on our way home from the office.  I feel truly blessed.  Thank you Jesus...had I not had you in my life, this moment would not be possible.  I am so grateful.


Now for some more exciting news.......Becky Higgins / Project Life new plastics and Core Kits are available at Amazon.  For all my followers on YouTube that have asked me if I will be using the new plastics, the answer is YES-YES-YES!!!  I have ordered both of the new Instagram Designs.  I am super excited to start using them. 

Here is a link to all the Becky Higgins Products I ♥LOVE♥.  I will also have available on my side bar, on a permanent basis, the links to Amazon for her products.




Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  I know I will.  Going to be visiting my nephew - YAY!!!

Hugs and blessings to all,
T

3 comments :

  1. Congrats to you and your sister in law. My youngest son's name is Andrew and My oldest was 8lbs and 11 ounces when he was born. My niece just had baby girl last week. I'm happy you got the plastics you wanted, because last night and this morning everything that had Becky's name on it was selling like hot cakes ( she reached top 20 on Amazon). I have the colbart and My son's purchased 4 of the core kits as birthday presents for me late last night before they sold out. I now have all 5 editions. I know more are coming to Amazon. Love your project life albums. Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! What a pretty baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new nephew!

    ReplyDelete