Monday, October 22, 2012

Amazing weekend!!

Participating in the Susan G. Komen 5K Race for a Cure was such an incredible experience!!!!

My beautiful niece Jessica spent the night with us on Friday.    We all woke up at 6am Saturday morning.  Damian had to be at the park at 7am for his 8am baseball game and the girls and I had to be in downtown Miami at 7:30am for the race, which started at 8am.

When I signed us up for this event, I made myself a goal to raise $100 for the cause.  I sent out a few emails and posted it on my Facebook page.  Within 30 minutes, I had met my goal.  My beautiful sister REGINA EASTER made the entire donation.  THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS!!!  I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!  It is a true blessing to have you in my life.

Now I leave you with some pictures from the event.  I had such a wonderful day with my BFF Tery and her family.  Spending the morning with them was priceless!!!!

Hugs, T


6:30 am....in the car and on the way - woooooo hooooooo!!

 




Kasi and Jessica (my girls ♥)       Me, Kasi, Tery, Teresa and MAX!!!
   



Max was having so much fun clapping and dancing :)






1 comment :

  1. wow t, you all look amazing....and what a turn out....these are always so fun and for a really great cause...love you all

    ReplyDelete