Monday, October 1, 2012

PROJECT LIFE UPDATES ♥♥

YIPEE!!!  I have two new Project Life videos to share with all of you!!!  I'm behind on filming but I can only do a few at a time ;)

In this post I will be sharing Weeks 25 & 26 as well as Weeks 27 & 28.  Project Life is AWESOME!! All the basic supplies I use for Project Life can be found over here on my side bar ☞☞☞☞☞☞

I know I say this a lot in my videos, but I'm totally addicted to tags from ELLE'S STUDIO and flairs from A FLAIR FOR BUTTONS.   I've even started collecting goodies from them for my December Daily.  Oh did I just say DECEMBER DAILY???? lol   I sure did and I can't believe December is right around the corner - YIKES!!!  I'm so looking forward to shopping for my special exchange ornaments...YAY that makes me so HAPPY ♥♥♥♥

Hope you all enjoy these videos and if you have any questions, please post them on the comment section of the video so that it's easier for me to reply.

Hugs and blessings always!!!
T



1 comment :

  1. hey sissy, your so good at everything you do....i love ya girl...awesome stuff...and i can't wait to pick out stuff for my ornament exchage......(smile)

    ReplyDelete