April release info ♥♥

Friday, November 30, 2012

♥♥ FAMILY CHRISTMAS PICTURE / CARDS ♥♥

YAY!!  I'm so super excited.   This week has been crazy at work and hectic at home BUT, I manged to squeeze in some time to create our family Christmas cards using one of the freebies Becky Higgins offered on her blog about a week ago!!!  They are ALL beautiful but our picture fit perfectly into this design ♥♥♥:


The only thing I added was the "2012" using Photoshop Elements.

The family photo was taken at my nephews baptism last weekend in front of the church.  It was the perfect occasion to take it since we were all dressed nice.  (OMG do you see my kids.....they are almost my height AND I'm wearing heels yikes!!!!)  Anywho, you can find the freebies HERE

I ordered my prints from Persnickety Prints.    Their customer service is AMAZING and shipping is extremely fast!! 

December 1st is tomorrow....you know what that means......DECEMBER DAILY TIME!!!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs and blessings,
T

3 comments:

Donna and Sara said...

Turned out wonderful, looking forward to your project. Have a great weekend.

Marlene said...

That's one good looking family, beautiful picture my friend. Love the Christmas card.
xxx
Marlene

Shelley Haganman said...

What a beautiful family and lovely card!