April release info ♥♥

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Project Life 2013!!!

Thanks to the Black Friday sale over at Amazon, I finally picked up these two white Signature Album from Becky Higgins.  I want my 2013 albums to have a crisp clean look.


I've already added 26, Design A page protectors to each album.  Design A is my FAVORITE!!!  I also joined the Studio Calico, Monthly Project Life Kit club and I'm super excited to start receiving it in January.  I will be adding Becky's freebies to the spine as I did for my 2012 albums.  Love the freebies becky has to offer on her blog.... you can find them HERE.  I created my 2012 Christmas cards using one of the new templates and thanks to Persnickety Prints, I placed my order and will be mailing them to family and close friends next week.  I will also post a picture of it on my blog in the next couple days ♥♥

As usual, I will be posting periodic videos on my YouTube channel with Project Life updates. 

December is right around the corner and I'm so looking forward to be spending lots of quality time with my hubby and kids, my parents, my father in law, my brothers and sisters, my brother and sisters in love and my neices and nephews.  It's such a blessing to have each and every one of them in my life.

Hugs and blessings to all,
T


1 comment:

Donna and Sara said...

Looking forward to your projects, they really are so beautiful and heartfelt. Thankyou.