Sunday, November 25, 2012

SUPER CUTE 2013 DESKTOP CALENDAR AND EMAIL STATIONERY!!!

Wanted to share a couple things with my blog friends.....

First I just pre-ordered my 2013 desktop calendar from ECdesign on Etsy!!  YAY I'm super excited!!  This is the third year I purchase it and the designs are just adorable.  This year, the calendar helped me so much in organizing my Project Life album.  I wrote the Week # off to the side of each week and while crafting, I had it on my desk to refer back to the exact dates and weeks.  For my 2013 album, I plan on incorporating each month into my album.  They measure 4x6 so it will fit perfectly into the sleeves!!!  You can pre-order them HERE!!!   This is a picture of all the designs:



Elizabeth also has email stationery which can be found HERE.  Her graphic designs are just amazing.  For being one of the first five people to order her new 2013 desktop calendar, I won this special email stationery.  Can't wait to start using it.  This is the pattern I picked....I LOVE IT!!!!!


You can personalize it.  Mine says:  From: Teri Beri and at the bottom it has my blog information.

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, T


No comments: