Saturday, December 29, 2012

Studio Calico - Project Life Kit ♥♥

Can't wait to receive this baby!!!  I joined as soon as I heard Studio Calico was having a Project Life kit.  I was one of the lucky ones to make it into the first group to receive it.

The countdown begins......Project Life 2013.....HERE I COME!!!

Check out all the beautiful pieces this kit includes:


The designers over a Studio Calico have really done a great job showcasing this kit.

As usual, I will be posting my pages on my Instagram (Teriberi2).  I hope to have a few minutes every week to upload them to my blog as well.

I will also make a video showing this kit as soon as it's in my little hands :)

Chit chat soon!!

Hugs, T

*** Here are pictures of the Block Party Printables available for purchase over at Studio Calico.  I imported them into Silhouette, traced the images and added cut lines to use them as Print and Cuts on my Silhouette.  I can now start my 2013 Project Life Album while I wait for my kit.  YAY I'M SO HAPPY!!!!




5 comments :

  1. I'm intending to start PL in 2013 and I'm still contemplating if to subscribe to the kit or not. I do love the look of the SC kit though. Will you still be buying other kits like the core kit then or will just solely be using SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I'm on the waiting list for the PL kit. I just got a Silhouette and came to check out your print & cuts from the printables. Awesome job. I can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun kit with lots of goodies to create with. Looking forward to seeing your Project Life posts for 2013. Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cutiephinphin I will be using a mix of core kits and the SC/PL kit. I currently have some of the Clementine, Cobalt, Turquoise, and one of the original kits on hand but I'm loving the new olive and seafoam.

    ReplyDelete