Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Craft Room Makeover!!!

Well friends....it's happening and I'm so super excited!!!  Today I will be starting my craft room makeover with the help of my amazing husband Bernie.  First, I will be storing MOST of my unused scrapbook supplies in these cute, colorful bins.


Bernie picked them up for me at Home Depot.  He told me that when he was there looking at the selection,  these colors screamed out my name lol....he knows me so well ♥

I will have pen and paper handy so that as I place the items in the containers, I can create a detailed list of what's inside the box.   This will help me find things I may need in the future.   I know three containers are definitely NOT enough to store most of my supplies, but hey,  it's a start.   Once all that is complete, I will remove everything from the room so Bernie can patch the holes and repaint the walls.  I think I'm going to keep the same color (currently "Whole Wheat").  I Love the classy look of Whole Wheat with the white wainscoting on the bottom half of the wall, the white furniture and the white plantation shutters.  It's so soothing and crisp looking ♥

Once that is complete, I will bring back the furniture.  Knowing myself, I will have this room completed by the first weekend in February.

In the next couple days, I will be sharing updated pictures on Instagram and I will be updating my blog as well.

Hope you all have a great week/weekend and to all my scrap buddies in the North, "Stay warm my friends!!!"

Hugs and blessings, T

3 comments :

  1. Wow! Can't wait to see the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby! Looking forward to seeing your progress and of course any Project Life tips and goodie recommendations you can share will be so appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms Teri, sounds like a great plan. I love the new totes, beautiful colors. Can't wait to see the process and I'm sure your will be great.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete