Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Life Week 1 and Week 2

Today I had a "ME" day and it was amazing!!!  After I dropped off the kids at school, I headed to Starbucks for a yummy cup of coffee and came straight home.  Created Weeks 1 and 2 of Project Life super fast.  I already had the pictures printed for Week 1 so that was a breeze then with the help of my PL planner, I put together Week 2 quickly.

I used the Studio Calico Project Life kit for these two weeks, as well as some of the Studio Calico Block Party Digi's.

Here are some pictures:
WEEK 1:




WEEK 2:




 I also made these two videos:





Hope you all have a fabulous week!!
Hugs, T

5 comments :

  1. Love the videos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages are wonderful, what an amazing experience and memories you are creating for your family. Fun kit, so many fun goodies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, love your layouts! Can't wait to see more! :)Will have to check out the olive edition now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Teri, I'm commenting again to let you know I'm going to give it a try!! I'm so excited, but way overwhelmed...guess I'll start with a kit? and of course enthusiasm!! Three of my five children are grown and I really look forward to capturing the moments of when they come home for Sunday dinner and celebrations and of course the two still at home and their everyday amazingness!(is that a word?) Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Teri, your pages are so pretty. You are so good at Project life. Your pages really do tell the story. Love them all.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete