Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend share!!

Baseball, lunches, birthdays, etc.......lots and lots of family fundays and with that, comes lots and lots of pictures.  I just can't fit then all into Project Life, but I have done collages for some events on Apps and Photoshop.

Weeks 3 and 4 are almost done so I will share those this week.

Also this week, I will be sharing some pictures of my room makeover.  Working on it in bits and pieces but it's coming along - yay!!!

I took Friday off and spent the day with my sister in law.  Our (not so early) morning started off with a nice cup of JAVA.....Starbucks of course lol, then had our hair cut with my old hair dresser ♥.  After that, we had lunch at a new sushi restaurant near our home....the food was amazing!!!  Spending time with her was great!!

Anywho, I wanted to share some 8x8 layouts that I created for Weeks 3 and 4 of Project Life.  Love these little inserts.

Chit chat soon!

Hugs and blessings, T

I missed Maria so much!!  I'm so happy she's cutting my hair again.  She's the BEST!!!!!

This is an 8x8 layout I made as an insert for Week 3 of Project Life.



 This is also an 8x8 layout I made as in insert for Week 4 of Project Life.
I used the memorabilia from Lazer Quest and added IG pictures right to it.  
I also had Damian do the journaling ♥



3 comments :

  1. You look so pretty, love the hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair cut! Can't wait to see your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is darling! I love the journaling your son did. Looking forward to the room makeover too.

    ReplyDelete