Tuesday, March 5, 2013

HELLO ♥ HELLO ♥!!!!!

Yes I'm here!!  Although the past three weeks have been full of trials, I'm here and very grateful!!!  God is GOOD!!!!  We've had a couple of ER visits, sprained ankles, flat tires, migraines, keys locked in cars and lots and lots of nebulizer treatments, etc. but I've kept on smiling :)  If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen it all lol

Anywho, I'm caught up with Project Life through Week 8 and almost complete with Week 9.  In the upcoming videos and blog posts of my Project Life pages, you will see our "Life".  I love documenting the little moments, and even though they are not all happy/good ones, it truly is what life is all about.

I wanted to make a quick post today sharing a sneak peek of Week 9.  I think it's been one of my favorites so far.  Every Sunday, I gather my pictures, bring out my PL planner and plan the pictures for the week. This past Sunday was no different. I was making 8x10 collages of my pictures and thought...."now HOW am I going to use these pictures with all these crazy colors" LOL I never really have this problem as one or two colors ALWAYS stand out and I go from that......Not this week!!!
Well, one picture caught my eye and it was one of my daughter wearing a light teal blue color shirt with grey stripes. I printed that ONE picture in color and the rest are black and white.  I knew I wanted to use all my grey & teal colored cards in the Studio Calico Project Life Feb kit (or at least a lot of them) and this was the PERFECT opportunity to do so.

I will have to do a two part video for February PL because I have the last week of January and all of February to share.  Stay tuned for that soon.

Hope everyone is having a blessed week!!!
Hugs and blessings, T

2 comments :

  1. Hi Teri! I can't wait to see this layout! I'm sure it looks awesome! I have a shirt just like your daughter's! Glad to hear that you are doing better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to your posts! Hopefully March will have fewer trials:) (I follow you on instagram)
    Thanks for the color tip too.

    ReplyDelete