Friday, March 8, 2013

Quick Altered Canvas Bag

So I'm totally in love with these cute Canvas Bags that Studio Calico packages all my little goodies in.  I've been collecting them so I can alter a few for Teacher Appreciation week.

Tonight when I came home from work, I had my Studio Calico box waiting for me.  When I opened it and saw yet another canvas bag, I stopped what I was doing and quickly altered one.  I'm meeting a local friend tomorrow and knew I wanted to give her a few goodies so I quickly made this.  It literally took me twenty minutes to put together.

The supplies I used:


Canvas bag from SC
Glitz Chevron roller stamp (gosh I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!)
Hero Arts Ink (Tide Pool)
Ali Edwards stamps
Prima packaging (for the tag)
Prima resin flowers
Heidi Swapp Gold mist (sprayed the bag in a few corners. Since I sprayed it in a box, I dipped the tag into the paint and since it was corrugated cardboard, it gave it a cool effect.)
Basic Grey flower
Wood clothespin (to hold the tag)


Project Life update coming soon!!!

Hugs, T




4 comments :

  1. Hi Terri,
    That bag is so cute. What a great way to give a gift.
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really beautiful. Those bags are adorable. (I'm still on the wait list for my kit, but I will have to give it a try!)
    I love how well you were able to stamp and add the details. Great job. You always have such wonderful ideas and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how pretty! Love what you did to it Teri. So beautiful! I might play with my SC bag as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So nicely detailed and pretty! You did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete