Friday, April 26, 2013

♥♥ New Journaling favorites♥♥

Last week I placed my very first order with Emma over at My Creative Time.
Let me just say........ ♥♥ LOOOOOOOVE ♥♥

For a few weeks there, my mojo went on vacation somewhere far far away lol but on Wednesday when I received my order from Emma, it came back woooo hoooo.  (Ssshhhh.....I think it was inside the package hee hee)

The card die is a perfect 3x4 size.  I totally LOVE the stitching look around the card.

As for the coordinating stamp set (that of course stamps perfectly onto the coordinating die cut) you can also stamp them on any Becky Higgins card.

Soooooo, if you are looking for cute journaling stamps and/or a journaling card die, YOU HAVE to check these out.  You won't be disappointed.

Click HERE for the direct link to My Creative Time!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.  I will be playing with all my new goodies.

Hugs and blessings,
T





(Oh by the way, the Hero Arts Shadow Inks are my FAVORITE INK PADS!!! They work GREAT 
with Emma's stamps ♥)


and since I was shopping at Emma's, I picked up this ADORABLE stamp/die set ♥♥♥





3 comments :

  1. Wow your cards look amazing Teri! I might order some stuff from there in the near future for now i'm on a shopping lock down :) Just ordered the Silhouette Portrait today.

    BTW: you have comment moderation on you might wanna go to settings and remove it. It sometimes causes the lazy people to avoid commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love My Creative Time! Emma comes up with the best ideas. I have these sets and I think they are perfect for Project Life. Thanks for sharing!

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Emma's stamps and dies. They have been really great for project life. I love what you've done already. Great job.

    ReplyDelete