Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Creative Time Polaroid Frame

Hey friends!!  I know some of you took advantage of the 20% off coupon over at My Creative Time this past weekend!!  Can't wait to see everything you create with all your goodies.

I wanted to quickly share how versatile the Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Die is.

The products I used to create the card in this video are:

Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Die
Stitched Tab Die
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow and Tag dies
Just Simply Live stamp and die set

Later this week I will share in a video how I used the new Stitched Round Speech Bubbles with both your typewriter and printer.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs and blessings,
T



1 comment :

  1. Thanks Terri, great video tips. Looking forward to your next. project

    ReplyDelete