Monday, July 29, 2013

Scrapbook Room Update ♥

Sharing a few pictures of my new space.  It's not complete but I've had TONS of requests for updates.  As soon as it's complete, I will make a new video.

I shared these photos on Instagram yesterday.  My crafty IG is not private so be sure to follow me to see lots of crafty inspiration.  My IG name is:  TERIBERI2IG

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs and blessings, T


View as soon as you come in:




My workspace which is on the wall to the left when you come into the room:


 Workspace to the right of the room when you come in:



Pocket french door  with a bookcase on each side:


Bookcase to the right of the door:


Bookcase to the left of the door (this one still needs a lot of work especially the left side):



4 comments :

  1. Love your beautiful space. Looking forward to the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Terrie Loving all the new changes that you've made to the room. It all looks great. I love the 2 wall next to the entrance door. The pop of your color teal looks great. Can't wait to see the vid and I hope I don't miss it.
    Sending blessings my friend.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your space is wonderful love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh! It looks like a dream! Wonderful space!!!!

    ReplyDelete