Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Creative Time Sneak Peek #4

Are you ready to see my assigned Project???  I think these dies are my favorite from the new release.....OK who am I kidding.....I LOVE THE ENTIRE RELEASE!!!!  lol

For my projects today I am showcasing the new PHOTO BOOTH DIE & WHAT A VIEW DIE........these totally ROCK!!!!!  I used both of the dies in my projects as well as a TON of MCT products.  See pictures and video below.
Sneak Peek giveaway!
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday & so on......
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word! ;)

AND.....

PRE-ORDER DAY!!!! 
The August 26th Edition stamps & dies are available for PRE-ORDER right now!
Please enter the code:  AUG2013
to receive 20% off your ENTIRE ORDER! 
Start shopping HERE
HAPPY SHOPPING!


Hugs and blessings,  T

Project Life - Week 14:

Left Side:

Right Side:

Insert "Smash" style pages using Heidi Swapp file folders
Front Cover:

View when you open it up:


Left Side: 

Right Side: 

Back side: 
Love the quote on the Anchor:
"I will follow you my love, wherever you may go.  To the sunny beaches
or the stormy sea you are my anchor and forever will be!!"







25 comments :

  1. I must say, I have enjoyed seeing your pages and layouts this week! You have a new fan in me! Thank you so very much!
    TFS
    Glenda
    slatsinhi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! This is awesome!!! Loving all your projects this week and how you used the new stamps and dies!!
    Another FAB job today!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super amazing job with all your pages! I love how you incorporated today's newest "sneak peek", dies! Fantastic job. You are truly an inspiration in my book! I so love this whole new release!

    Debbie

    dhawk@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO are amazing you are amazingly so creative and talented. I always love what you do and how you go about doing it. You truly know how to used all of Emma's goodies. You surely share so many awesome ways to use her things and that means so much. I love the stories that went along with your creations today. They are truly so loving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, you did an awesome job this week with all the sneaks! I have enjoyed seeing how you use the MCT product! ~hugs, saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow!! This layout is amazing Teri! I love how you used so many dies and stamps from My Creative Time!! You really inspire me on how to do project life! I also love, love the little folder insert! You always do an amazing job on your projects! I will be continue to watch you and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspire me to do a project life! This is awesome work. Looks like an interesting and fun week of life.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great projects!! Love what you created and how you used the new dies!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can tell a lot of love and work went into this project, super job, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab job...wonderful project life pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! these layouts are awesome!! love how you used so many different elements and made them all work well with each other!! these peeks have been awesome! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teri,
    Saw your lovely pages on IG and loved how they all turned out!! I can't wait to get my order so I can play around these fun stamp & die sets! TFS!!

    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing Teri. That's a lot of scrapping. Wonderful pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic, your faster than I am. You put a lot of work into these pages. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your Project Life pages, great job!

    Leslie

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowzers! Amazing LO for Project Life. So much to look at and so many elements to take in. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job loved the video!!! I wish I had got me the project life when it was on sale ... Loved all of MCT's you used. The sneak peek
    today is awesome love the new photo and reel dies great job
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your project life pages thanks for sharing Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. FAntastic layouts using these new dies.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super Awesome. I have truly enjoyed all of your projects this week. You add so much fun details to your project life. Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW you were busy creating lots of wonderful goodies to share. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many idea you have. The Chevy with My Life, The week ahead, Best Friends, double photo booth with heard and stamps and tabs and tags. I love how you used them all. The pages are so interesting to look at. I also love the avacado tree :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. PRICELESS. Gosh how I wish there was this kinda stuff back in our younger years. lol I'm once again speechless on the dedication to the art. WTG babycakes!

    ReplyDelete