Wednesday, September 18, 2013

December Daily?

YES....it's that time of year again for me.  I'm so excited about this one.

Yesterday I logged into my personal Facebook account to check on my cousins little girl.  She's 3 years old and has been in the hospital for the past 40 days.   During this time, she has had two open heart surgeries, 2 caths and another large surgery to repair a lymphatic nodes.   Gigi is all that I have been thinking about for the past 40 days.  She is in my daily thoughts and prayers.   In Jesus name, she will be healed!!!   Anywho, when I logged in, I saw a post from Becky Higgins as to the new Christmas PL kit.   I ran over to HSN and ordered it right away.  I have been waiting for a December Daily, Project Life style for a couple years now and I just COULD NOT pass this one up.


Oh my....it's she gorgeous?????  

What You Get
  • 8" x 8" album with 20 divided pocket pages
  • (10) 4" x 6" title cards
  • (10) 4" x 6" journaling cards
  • (80) 3" x 4" journaling cards
  • 2 markers - Silver Metallic
  • 2 markers - Gold Metallic
  • Marker - White Galaxy


This kit is going to be perfect!!  I can totally enjoy the holidays and still document them without all the stress of having to create all my pages.  In 2011, I made my first December Daily (see that post HERE) and to be honest,  it was fun, but it totally burned me out.  I tried out a ton of different techniques, created all my dividers and all my insert cards.   YES I love it and it's beautiful, but just want to keep it simple this year.  OK.....those that know me, know that I will probably be jazzing them up a bit lol, but I'm really going to keep it simple - at least that's my plan ;)

Hope you are all having a fabulous week!!

Hugs and blessings, T


2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, prayers to the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create. This is my first year trying to create a December Daily. I went with a kit also. Thanks for the continued inspiration.
    Hoping all is well with the little pumpkin...

    ReplyDelete