Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Cupcake Toppers (MCT)

I'm so loving EVERYTHING My Creative Time.  The stitching on the dies is adorable and the stamps are super cute.

So Halloween is always a fun event for my family.  I have two sisters and two brothers and between the five of us, we have eleven kids.  Every Halloween, we all go to my younger sisters house and we take the kids trick or treating, then we gather for pizza.  Hearing the kids laugh and play together is priceless.

Kasi and I decided that this year we would take be taking cupcakes.  We created these cute cupcake toppers using Emma's latest release.

Products used:
Fright Night Stamp Set
Spooky Starry Night Stamp Set
Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die

(Picture courtesy of my Kasi...she loves photography)

Here is a HOW TO video:



Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Hugs and blessings, T

1 comment :

  1. What beautiful work. I am so proud that Kasi is following very close to her momma. She has the bestest teacher.

    ReplyDelete