Friday, September 13, 2013

MCT Projects Share!!

Just playing around with some of my new goodies from My Creative Time.  I ordered a ton of things last week during the sale.

Loving these new large tag dies I purchased - there is so much you can do with them.

For this project I created a vellum and acetate tag with some yummy sequins confetti and layered that on top  of a craft and stars pattern paper.  I added a black cut ghost to the pattern paper so that when I layered the vellum/acetate/sequins tag, the "shadow" ghost shows up.  I sketched this out the other day and it turned out exactly as I envisioned it.

MCT products I used:
Tag dies
Stitched Spooky Ghost Die
Fright Night Stamp Set
Stitched Fun Ticket Dies

I also used the hole reinforcer from the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Die set.  I love how versatile this tag set it.


For this next Project I made a Title page for Week 43 of my Project Life.  I love the little witch and bats in the background.


MCT products I used:
Stitched 4x6 journaling die
Type Calendar Stamp Set
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag dies

Stitched Spooky Ghost Die
Fright Night Stamp Set


Planning on playing a little more this weekend after my son's baseball game.  YES baseball season is back!!  WE LOVE BASEBALL!!!  On my wish list are the MCT baseball sets ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hugs and blessings, T

And here is a video for both projects!!

2 comments :

  1. Hello, Teri! I really admire your works! You have a great imagination! Thanks for inspiration and I am your new reader!
    My best wishes from Russia, Moscow!
    Ann;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE! U just knock socks off. WTG U

    ReplyDelete