Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebrate a Sweet Birthday

In the next couple months, I will be hosting a few online parties in order to help out some friends that have ventured out and have become demonstrators/designers.  I am so proud of them!!!

This month, I will be hosting a Stampin up Party through my sis Christina of Creations with Christina.  My online party will run from October 9, 2013 through October 25, 2013.  If you are interested in purchasing any products, please click  HERE.  The code to my party is:  4YYZ6RQ7

Here is a card I created using some of the new items in the catalog:


(Stampin Up supplies I used: Very Vanilla Cardstock, In Color "Crisp Canteloupe" ink, Cycle Celebration Stamp Set
In Color Boutique Details, Stampin Up Doilies, Natural Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch)

Here is a video showing how I put this card together!!


Stay tuned as I will be sharing a few more Stampin Up projects from now through October 25, 2013.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs, T

No comments :

Post a Comment