Friday, October 4, 2013

CHRISTMAS TAG

"May your holiday sparkle and shine!"
That is what I wish for all my followers ♥♥
 
 
Today I want to share the Christmas version of my Halloween Tag that I posted the other day.  I had some requests for a Christmas version so here it is.

 
I used a new stamp/die set that I purchased the other day from My Creative Time called Warm Holiday Fun.  In addition to that stamp set, I also used the Tag Dies set.  I love the size of these tags.   The hole reinforces comes from the Stitched Round Tab, Arrow and Tag die.
 
Other supplies:  Pattern paper:  peace, joy, love from Lawn Fawn, Sequins (some are from the peace, joy, love collection from Lawn Fawn)  I'm really loving that new collection.  I've ordered some of the items to include them in my December Daily ♥♥
 

 
 
Thanks for coming by my blog and I hope you all have a blessed weekend!!
 
Hugs, T
 

1 comment :

  1. Teri, this is so cute! I've never seen a tag like this before, but definitely plan to try something like this.

    TFS,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete